Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherif Iskander
Dr. Sherif Iskander, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with other offices in Tyler, TX and Athens, TX (and 4 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Iskander is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Jacksonville, East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon and East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield. Dr. Iskander has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherif Iskander has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Sherif Iskander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.