Learn more about Dr. Sherif Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Khalil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalil
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khalil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Khalil, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Kamal Khalil MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif K. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Sherif Khalil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Khalil practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Humble, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.