A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Khalil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Khalil, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Khalil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Kamal Khalil MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherif K. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Sherif Khalil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Khalil practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists and Houston Surgeons.