A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Khattab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Khattab, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Khattab, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khattab graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Khattab has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Khattab MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Khattab practice?
- Dr. Sherif Khattab has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Khattab practices Plastic Surgery near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.