A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Labatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Labatia, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Labatia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Familial Combined Hyperlipidemia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labatia graduated from Faculty Of Medicine, University Of Cairo (Egypt).
Dr. Labatia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- United Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Y Labatia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Y. Labatia practice?
- Dr. Sherif Labatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Labatia practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA.
See Bridgeport Primary Care Doctors.