A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Labatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Labatia, Family Practioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labatia
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Labatia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Labatia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Familial Combined Hyperlipidemia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labatia graduated from Faculty Of Medicine, University Of Cairo (Egypt).
Dr. Labatia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Y Labatia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Y. Labatia practice?
- Dr. Sherif Labatia has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Labatia practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians.