A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Nasr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Nasr is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasr
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nasr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Nasr, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasr graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Nasr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Abbass Nasr MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif A. Nasr practice?
- Dr. Sherif Nasr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Nasr practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Oradell, NJ.
See Oradell Pathologists and Oradell Hematologists.