Learn more about Dr. Sherif Nasr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Nasr is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nasr
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Nasr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Nasr, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nasr graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Nasr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Abbass Nasr MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif A. Nasr practice?
- Dr. Sherif Nasr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Nasr practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Oradell, NJ.
See Oradell Pathologists and Oradell Hematologists.