A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Saadeh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadeh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Saadeh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Saadeh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Saadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Nabil Saadeh MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif N. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Sherif Saadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Saadeh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.