A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Saadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Saadeh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Saadeh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadeh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Saadeh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Nabil Saadeh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif N. Saadeh practice?
- Dr. Sherif Saadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Saadeh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.