A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Sami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Sami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Sami, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sami graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sami has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Fouad Sami MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sherif F. Sami practice?
- Dr. Sherif Sami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Sami practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.