Dr. Sherif Serag MD Patient Reviews

• Legal Medicine Saint Petersburg, FL

2.8

July 16th, 2012
patient
I was in the hospital three months and had two surgery's and my kidneys quit 3 times. Dr. Serag has saved my life several times.He is a Doctor that leaves nothing to chance, one of the best Doctors I have ever had.

March 8th, 2011
Had an 11:00 appointment (the first appointments start at 9:00) - Dr. didn't arrive until 11:45...I got to see him at 1:30. Wainting room was filthy - old, soiled furniture, dirt on floor....I wojn't ever go back...

November 12th, 2009
dont really trust his opinion
I had Dr. Serag for a while, he seemed to be okay at first...untill I went in and with multiple concerns...One day I decided to go to the Dr's. First his office gives you and ten other people an appointment at the same time which is usually at 8am. The problem is that he doesnt arrive at the office untill 10 or 11...then on top of that you have to wait in the room for the nurse, then him and them him again..it was horrible. I went in this particular day because I had been having crazy symptoms over a months period. I was nauseas at times, difficult breathing, and an absent menstrual cycle..these symptoms didnt all happen at the same time but in the same month...so I explained this to him...he responded by saying I should go see a psychologist..because it's impossible to have all these symptoms at one time....he didnt run any test or anything...after that I never went back to him...overall I believe he believes he is smarter than us as the patients and that we don't know what were talking about because we arent doctors. I just beleive we as patients know our body and know when something isnt right...he could care less. I would not recommend him to anyone.