A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Sherif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Sherif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherif
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Sherif, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherif graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Sherif has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Sherif MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Sherif practice?
- Dr. Sherif Sherif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Sherif practices Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pulmonologists.