More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherif Sherif
Dr. Sherif Sherif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Sherif is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Sisters of Charity Hospital and Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital. Dr. Sherif has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sherif Sherif has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Sherif Sherif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Akram Talhouk
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Nashat Rabadi
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Celestino Pietrantoni
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Buffalo, NY 0 mi20