A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Sherif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Sherif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherif
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Sherif, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherif graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Sherif has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Sherif MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Sherif practice?
- Dr. Sherif Sherif has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Sherif practices Pulmonary Disease near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pulmonologists.