A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Shoukry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Shoukry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myocardial Infarction
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoukry graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Shoukry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Shoukry MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Shoukry practice?
- Dr. Sherif Shoukry has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherif Shoukry practices Emergency Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Emergency Physicians.