A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherif Zaafran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherif Zaafran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherif Zaafran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaafran graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Zaafran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherif Zaher Zaafran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sherif Z. Zaafran practice?
- Dr. Sherif Zaafran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherif Zaafran practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.