Anesthesiologist (pain control)

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2012

Excellent doctor and very knowledgable. I was very comfortable going into my surgery after speaking with him. I had no nausea and he even came to visit with me in my room afterward. I will always request him in the future!

|  Wish all docs had this good of a bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Anesthesia is a scary moment for me and my family. When we saw this doctor prior to surgery, he really put as at ease prior to taking our kid for his tonsils. He played with him, got him to like him. All at the same time, he walked me and my wife through the whole process. He said my kid is a responsibility he takes just like it was one of his kids. That put me at ease. It was a great experience.

|  Excellent Anesthesiologist  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

Anesthesia is such a scary event. He put me at ease immediately, and made me feel like he was my best friend. He sat down and talked to me, didn't feel like I was rushed. I told him i'm always vomiting after surgery. He asked me if I had motion sickness, which I do. So he made me wear a Patch, and for the first time ever, I wasn't nauseated after. Kudos for taking the time to listen to my concerns.