Sheril Stansberry Is this you?

Have you seen Sheril Stansberry?

Best MDVIP doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Best doctor around. She Listens and is very educated. Makes me feel very comfortable. Highly reccommended to anyone. Thanks Dr. Stansberry.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I have had nothing but excellent experiences with Dr Stansberry and staff

Absolutely wonderful doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2012

Dr. Stansberry is one of the very best doctors I have ever had. She carefully listens and never makes you feel rushed. She noticed a very small spot on my back during a routine exam and recommended that I see a dermatologist. It turned out to be very early stage melanoma. The dermatologist was amazed that she spotted it. My daughter had severe fatigue for several years and had been to many doctors, including a psychiatrist. Dr. Stansberry was able to diagnose the adrenal problem (we learned that she was missing a kidney and adrenal gland since birth) by ordering tests that zeroed in on potential problem areas. She then referred us to an endocrinologist for treatment. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Stansberry. BTW, she is also very much respected by all the specialists I've talked to (GI docs, oncologists, surgeons, etc.)

Type 2 Diabetes