More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherill Purcell
Dr. Sherill Purcell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Purcell is affiliated with SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn, United Memorial Medical Center Bank Street and Brooklyn University Hospital. Dr. Purcell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherill Purcell has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Sherill Purcell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Vatcharapan Umpaichitra
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.08 mi26
Dr. Margaret Golden
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi40
Dr. Elliott Barish
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.09 mi18