Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

3.0

The Trainwreck that is American Healthcare show details The Trainwreck that is American Healthcare
by John Doe on Mar 26th, 2015

Sherilyn Russell is a horrific doctor. Don't waste your time or money. It is obvious upon seeing her a few times that she is very uneducated, a C- student, mediocre at its best. She sent me on a wild goose chase to the wrong doctor. Instead of sending me to an opthalmalogist, she sent me to a podiatrist. How do you not know the difference between an eye doctor and a foot doctor and you are a doctor yourself? This is completely mind boggling to any sane person. Her staff also told me that they loss my imaging, after 2 weeks. How does that even happen? Is there no accountability? She then proceeds to yell at me, the patient, and her staff for the mistakes of her very own recommendations. She contradicts everything she says and does. She tells you one thing and does another. You leave her office more confused than you did upon first coming to see her. She definitely likes to blame others for her mistakes so there is definitely a trickle down effect amongst her staff. (Brenda is the worst-no bedside manner whatsoever. She was the one who told me that they loss my imaging) Sherilynn Russell is the ultimate comedy of tragedies. Don't come anywhere near this woman if you want to avoid unnecessary stress and confusion.

Find a different Endocrinologist show details Find a different Endocrinologist
Mar 19th, 2015

The staff here is nice but not very time efficient. The phone system is a pain and at times the prompts don't work and when you do get through you can get placed on hold for up to 12 minutes. As far as the doctor, she tends to brush off your concerns and speaks to you in a condescending tone, even if you're educated in your knowledge of your condition. Would recommend not going to this endocrinologist if you're seeking a doctor who makes you feel as they truly are listening and care about your thoughts and opinions. If you like being spoken to as if you're 5 yrs old, by all means go see her.

Loud Rude Incompetent show details Loud Rude Incompetent
Jan 30th, 2015

Disorganized, erratic, emotional, loud, rude, poor attention to detail, likes to blame others for her mistakes, condescending

Jan 28th, 2015

She is very friendly & patient with my elderly step father

Oct 27th, 2014

Dr. Russell was abrupt and rude. I have never felt so "unheard" by a doctor. I left the office wondering why she had chosen a career which deals with the care for people, as she appeared to not care about her patient in the least. She was paid handsomely for this visit, and I would not recommend her to anyone.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
by Jeferson Reis on Jun 20th, 2009

Dr Russell is so kind and teach me about my disease, so I finally understand about my medicines.