A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherin Koshy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherin Koshy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherin Koshy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Infectious Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koshy graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Koshy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherin S. Koshy practice?
Dr. Sherin Koshy practices Gastroenterology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Dearborn Gastroenterologists.