Dr. Sherine Hanna MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Oak Brook, IL

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2013
Excellent bedside manner. She made me feel so comfortable before going in to surgery. During the short time that I spent with her prior to surgery, she explained all anesthesia aspects so clearly and I felt that I was in great hands. This was by far my best experience before surgery. She also came by personally in RR to see that I was ok..

March 5th, 2013
Very Professional and skilled. She insisted on doing everything herself for my wife, from starting the IV to drawing blood that a nurse was going to do. Takes great pride in her work. Most importantly, my wife woke up with no pain because she did a nerve block that worked for 24 hrs after her surgery. I am very grateful.

July 5th, 2012
Awsome Doctor
Dr. Hanna was funny, easy going, assuring, smiling and eased me into my scaring surgery. I loved the way the staff and her residents loved and respected her.

June 27th, 2012
I don't know what that patient is talking about. I knew dr. Hanna for a long time and she is sweet and smart and polite. She has this attitude that gives you comfort and assurance. She was an awesome doctor and teacher.

April 16th, 2012
Dr. Hanna is not only rude, but also cocky. She bragged about her intelligence rather than actually help the patients. I worked with Dr. Hanna once and it was BY FAR the worst experience of my life. She is constantly in the bathroom vomiting. Also constantly talking about her recent divorce. She is absolutely psychotic.
Doctor's Response

I am not sure who this person is that worked with me. Definitely not one of my patients.

April 8th, 2015