A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherine Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherine Reno, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reno
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherine Reno, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherine Elloice Boyd Reno MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherine E. Reno practice?
- Dr. Sherine Reno has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherine Reno practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.