Learn more about Dr. Sherine Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherine Reno, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reno
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherine Reno, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherine Elloice Boyd Reno MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherine E. Reno practice?
- Dr. Sherine Reno has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherine Reno practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.