More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sherine Reno
Dr. Sherine Reno, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Reno is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, North Central Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. Dr. Reno has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sherine Reno has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Sherine Reno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Cristy Schade
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dallas, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Kathleen Sharp
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.65 mi18
Dr. Terrence Wilson
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dallas, TX 0.71 mi38