Learn more about Dr. Sherine Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherine Reno, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherine Reno, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherine Elloice Boyd Reno MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherine E. Reno practice?
- Dr. Sherine Reno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sherine Reno practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Physiatrists, Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors, and Dallas Family Physicians.