Dr. Sherine Reno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 23rd, 2013
Heart of gold
This doctor gave me my life back. I came in with multiple problems, some of which she was not able to give me all the answers. The thing I respected most was her up front attitude that she did not contain all of the answers to every disorder but she would do her best and be upfront as I was a very difficult puzzle. She spent all the time I needed with me and with my family members who were concerned. The staff there is top notch and really makes it a point to get to know the patients. They are helpful in navigating the rubric cube of insurance and made you feel at ease. This doctor is very helpful with hyper-mobility issues and how it ties into the body. I was told I would need surgeries 5 and 6 on my shoulders and she has been able to help me avoid that thus far. I am grateful for her and her staff for continuing to help me with this issue despite my progression of other problems that are out of her realm of expertise. She has been my angel in disguise and I hope one day I am able to show her that what she gave me will ultimately lead to my ability to return to work. Care and compassion should really be listed as one of her specialties. This is a first class doctor!

August 15th, 2013
Saved My Wedding
Rolled my ankle 3 weeks before my wedding. I was freaking out!!! I couldn't wear heels and of course I had my perfect shoes for my wedding. Found Dr. Reno online and made an appointment. Of course I was a mess but Dr. Reno assured me that everything would be fine. She taught me how to wrap my foot and immediately was able to get me into therapy. Moral of story... 3 weeks later I was able to walk down the isle and marry the best husband ever in the perfect shoes!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Dr. Reno!!! I will be sending everyone I know

July 15th, 2013
awesome!!!!!
Dr. Reno is one of the best doctors ever!!!! I have had back problem since I was a kid. I spent so much money on massages and chiropractors. She is the first person to figure out that my hip was out of place. She taught me how to set it myself and exercises to do at home so it would stay in place. Thank you Dr. Reno, I only have to go to the chiropractor once or twice a year rather than every other week.

July 2nd, 2013
Best Sports Med Doc EVER!
Dr. Reno has been the best doc I have ever been to. I've been seeing her since 2007 for 2 buldging discs to now for a torn ACL. My first experience to see her was after another doc had told me that I could not play soccer anymore. I had to see another doc because soccer was my life. I went to see Dr. Reno and she diagnosed me right and helped me play soccer again. She is the best and knows what she is talking about!

October 12th, 2011
RUDE AND CHARGED INCORRECT AMOUNT
Been a patient for years, however over 2 yrs ago office kept messing up my insurance payments and filing. Tried to give her another chance the overday, however.. charged me $50 dollars co-pay, saying she was a "VERY SPECIAL SPECIALIST" even though I told them my office visits were $25. I have never fought so hard to be $25 in my life. Also, always alot of weird folks hanging out in the office. She has moved at least 7 times since the first time I saw her

October 28th, 2010
One of the best Therapists I have ever had...
There is nothing but praise that I could ever pass onto and for Dr. Reno. She takes the time to work with and get to know her clients. If a referral is needed for a Specialist of whatever sort, she will not hesitate it for the help of a client. Dr. Reno and I have known each other since my industrial accident in "03" and I contribute much of my success to her and her two sons. I can and do refer her to people as well as Physicians for their clientele. If anyone reading this message finds themselves in need of someone they can trust and respect, then Dr. Sherine Boyd Reno is the only person I know and who I would recommend.

June 20th, 2010
She knows what she is doing
growing up i have always had problems breathing. was taken to heart doctors, lung doctors, ect...... but it took dr reno only 2 visits to figure out that i was hypermobile. something that no other doctor had even thought of. doctors were telling me most likely i would just have to learn to live with it. but thankfully i found dr. reno to figure out how to correct my hypermobility. yes it is something that i will have to learn to live with but at least it is something that i will know how to fix and be able to breath again thank you dr. reno. and for that one reviewer who was so inappropriate to mention her children. good job at reviewing her family and not her capabilities. looks like you're a real winner. Dr. Reno was nothing but completely professional. thank youhard of breahing.

April 10th, 2009
pin pointed problem.during office relocation,,rx great help// except rescheduling //has not returned phone call,or note left in door, requesting same //one time,,