A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherly Soleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherly Soleiman, Cosmetic Injectables Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherly Soleiman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleiman graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soleiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherly Mahboubian Soleiman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherly M. Soleiman practice?
- Dr. Sherly Soleiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherly Soleiman practices Family Medicine near Encino, CA.
See Encino Family Physicians.