Dr. Sherma Winchester-Penny MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 21st, 2013
I feel Westerchester-Penny is one of best physician I have ever experienced. She takes the time to explain lab results and all other questions I may have. I have recommended her to all my family and friends. She is the best. I hope she stays in our area.

February 14th, 2013
Dr. Penny is one of the most knowledgable and caring physician that I ever met. It is a pleasure to be her patient, she does an excellent job. She probably saved my life by ordering a sonogram after I was complaining of chest pains, and had me admitted to the Hospital.

December 1st, 2011
She has been my cardiologist for 13 years. her bedside manner anc concern for her patients is a rare case today. She is very professional and takes the time to go over any testing you have had and explains it so that a layman can understand what she is saying. she is kind and is truly compassionate. She also is up to date with anything new in cardiology. I believe she was born to be a doctor.What I would do without I don't know because I truly believe she is one of of kind. I trust her completely. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a cardiologist in a heartbeat.

December 20th, 2010
I would definitely refer any of my friends to this doctor. One of the most informative, caring doctors i have been to...

May 27th, 2010
My Savior
Personally, I didn't trust Doctors. When I met Dr. Winchester-Penny for the first time, I said to myself, here we go again. This time I was wrong. Dr. Penny gave me hope. She restored my confidence and trust in Doctors by teaching,having patience, showing care, love, and compassion. It is not just a job to her. It is her life. She exhibits the real meaning of the word "Doctor". She is a true teacher and professional.