A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Don:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Don is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Don
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Don Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Don, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Don graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Don has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman Don MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sherman Don practice?
- Dr. Sherman Don has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherman Don practices Otolaryngology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Otolaryngologists.