A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Gorbis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Gorbis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorbis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gorbis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman Gorbis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherman Gorbis practice?
- Dr. Sherman Gorbis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherman Gorbis practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.