A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Gorbis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Gorbis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorbis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gorbis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorbis graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gorbis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman Gorbis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherman Gorbis practice?
- Dr. Sherman Gorbis has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherman Gorbis practices Family Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Primary Care Doctors.