A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Podolsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Podolsky, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Podolsky graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Podolsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman Mark Podolsky MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherman M. Podolsky practice?
- Dr. Sherman Podolsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherman Podolsky practices Emergency Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Emergency Physicians.