A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Sorensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Sorensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorensen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sorensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Sorensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorensen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman Gordon Sorensen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sherman G. Sorensen practice?
- Dr. Sherman Sorensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherman Sorensen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.