A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Sorensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Sorensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Sorensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorensen graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sorensen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman Gordon Sorensen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sherman G. Sorensen practice?
- Dr. Sherman Sorensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherman Sorensen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Park City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Murray, UT.
See Park City Internists and Park City Cardiologists.