A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Sprik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Sprik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Sprik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sprik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman A Sprik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sherman A. Sprik practice?
- Dr. Sherman Sprik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherman Sprik practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.