Learn more about Dr. Sherman Sprik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Sprik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sprik
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sprik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Sprik, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sprik graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sprik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman A Sprik MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sherman A. Sprik practice?
- Dr. Sherman Sprik has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherman Sprik practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.