A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Stevenson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevenson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stevenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Stevenson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman A Stevenson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sherman A. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Sherman Stevenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherman Stevenson practices Otolaryngology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA.
See Brunswick Otolaryngologists.