A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherman Stevenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherman Stevenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherman Stevenson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevenson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stevenson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherman A Stevenson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sherman A. Stevenson practice?
- Dr. Sherman Stevenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sherman Stevenson practices Otolaryngology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA.
See Brunswick Otolaryngologists.