Dr. Sherman Stevenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherman Stevenson?

August 9th, 2017

Wonderful!

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Goes above and beyond for his patients. Wish all doctors were like him.

October 25th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Stevenson

I have recently moved back to the Brunswick area after many years. I have been having issues with my ear since July. I went to my primary care physician who then referred me to Dr. Stevenson. When he came into the room, he had a smile on his face, and was interested in what was going on with me. He was very thorough in his examination. At the end of my visit, he explained that he would have to do blood work and an ultrasound of my throat to find out the cause of my illness. I am ready to go back and hopefully get this heartbeat out of my left ear.

July 4th, 2015

Dr. Stevenson was very good with my 23 month old....in fact he is the only doctor that my child has let touch his ears because they a so sensitive...even when my child was running around in the exam room Dr. Steverson acted as if he did mind

September 12th, 2012

Brilliant & Affable Human Being

Dr S represents all the best in the practice of medicine - skill, technology, thoughtfulness, care, respect, wisdom, cooperation with and respect for other physicians, and the ability to listen listen listen.

June 27th, 2011

Mary Johnson

Dr Stevenson was so caring and professional that I wish he was my primary doctor. He listened to my complaint and asked questions about the reason for my visit and about my general health as well. Dr Stevenson discussed my condition is understandable terms and encouraged me to ask questions.

February 9th, 2017