Learn more about Dr. Shermian Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shermian Woodhouse is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shermian Woodhouse, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Woodhouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodhouse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shermian A. Woodhouse practice?
Dr. Shermian Woodhouse practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Therapeutic Radiology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Normal Radiologists and Normal Oncologists.