A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shermian Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shermian Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shermian Woodhouse, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Woodhouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shermian A Woodhouse MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shermian A. Woodhouse practice?
- Dr. Shermian Woodhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shermian Woodhouse practices Radiation Oncology near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Normal Oncologists.