A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shermian Woodhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shermian Woodhouse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodhouse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodhouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shermian Woodhouse, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhouse graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Woodhouse has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shermian A Woodhouse MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shermian A. Woodhouse practice?
- Dr. Shermian Woodhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shermian Woodhouse practices Radiation Oncology near Normal, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Normal Oncologists.