A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shermine Dabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shermine Dabbagh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shermine Dabbagh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabbagh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dabbagh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shermine Dabbagh MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shermine Dabbagh practice?
- Dr. Shermine Dabbagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shermine Dabbagh practices Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Nephrologists.