A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shermine Dabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shermine Dabbagh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabbagh
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dabbagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shermine Dabbagh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabbagh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dabbagh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shermine Dabbagh MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shermine Dabbagh practice?
- Dr. Shermine Dabbagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Shermine Dabbagh practices Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Nephrologists.