A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shermine Dabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shermine Dabbagh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabbagh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dabbagh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dabbagh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Cigna - 17 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shermine Dabbagh practice?
Dr. Shermine Dabbagh practices Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.