A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherna Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherna Madan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madan
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Madan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherna Madan MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sherna Madan practice?
- Dr. Sherna Madan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherna Madan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Carlos, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Endocrinologists.