Internist, Pediatrician

A caring and compassionate physician show details A caring and compassionate physician
Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Langston has always taken time to listen to my concerns and problems. She is thoughtful in her assessments and diagnoses. She takes time for each patient, which means you may have to wait a bit if the person before you needs her longer than expected....but you will be given the same high priority. She truly has her patients' best interests at heart. I depend on her and trust her fully for excellent care.

Dec 16th, 2013

Dr Langston is the best GP our family has ever used - we moved here 6 years ago from the Chicago area - two different friends recommended her and we are so thankful. She is a great doctor, great listener and very comfortable for myself, my husband and my son. My son is in college and needs to see Dr. Langston when he is in town - each time this has happened, he is very graciously worked into their schedule. I would highly recommend her!

Rude/Unprofessional show details Rude/Unprofessional
by David Butler on Jul 12th, 2013

Last year I had an appointment scheduled with this Dr. and they canceled on me literally minutes before I showed up (after I had already taken time off from work to be there) because the Dr. had some personal emergency. I rescheduled and had to cancel on them myself because of a work conflict. This year I try to get an appointment again and this time the office blames me for both appointments being canceled and refuses to see me. Of course, the staff person had no record of the fact that Dr. Langston canceled on me the first time around or that I had called them in advance about the 2nd appointment.

Dissatisfied Patient show details Dissatisfied Patient
by Dissatisfied Patient on Jan 31st, 2013

Had a horrible experience with this doctor as well as her staff. Even the receptionist was rude! I would not recommend her to anyone. I wasted alot of time, energy & money. Beware!

Defensive medicine to the max, clueless staff show details Defensive medicine to the max, clueless staff
Dec 30th, 2011

Dr. often doesn't return calls or follow up. Staff is virtually clueless; messes up almost every single communication. Receptionist is especially inept. Dr. made a mistake on a prescription, which I just happened to catch. Orders tests for every little thing. Have had 3 MRIs, 3 CT scans, 2 ultrasounds in one year for nothing more than "just to be sure." Raise a question about something, she writes it down but doesn't address it. Enough. I'm finding another Dr.

The best primary care physician I've ever had show details The best primary care physician I've ever had
Aug 27th, 2010

I'm 56 and have had many doctors over the years. I trust Dr. Langston. She doesn't throw a prescription at everything, which I love. She listens, she is kind and compassionate and cares about her patients. She never seems to be in a hurry. I only hope I can keep her when this Obamacare starts kicking in ...