A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckland Marshall graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Buckland Marshall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Catholic Health Initiative
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall practice?
- Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall practices Ophthalmology near Limon, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Limon Ophthalmologists.