A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheron Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheron Marshall, Ophthalmologist, Internist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheron Marshall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Marshall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Catholic Health Initiative
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheron Buckland Marshall MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheron B. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Sheron Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheron Marshall practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.