Dr. Sherrell Aston MD, FACS, PC Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

• Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2017
Really lovely man, professional, and talented!

June 17th, 2017
I had my 4 week check up, and my eyes look amazing,, Dr. Aston is truly a master at his profession.

June 6th, 2017
Dr.Aston is undeniably the best in his field .im over the moon and completely satisfied with my results and its only been 2 weeks. His staff is highly professional and friendly!!

May 24th, 2017
The experience exceeded my expectations. A caring staff and expert surgeon. Dr Aston is the only cosmetic surgeon I would ever go to or recommend.

May 23rd, 2017
I would like to commend Dr. Aston and his incredible staff for their kindness and patience with me. He is an incredibly talented Doctor with hands and a heart that set me at ease, as well as back several years. I feel rejuvinated and natural and no one would suspect I had surgery. He cared enough to be interested for several months past the surgery to see how I felt and if I was satisfied with my results. What a difference he made in my image of myself. My sking is rejuvinated andmy eyes are wide open. I could not be happier. The nurses and reception desk were the nicest people to deal with. I am confident and happy to recommend him to whomever is on the fence about surgery and wiiling to answer any questions. He really is a perfectionist in the nicest way.

April 8th, 2017
perfect nose
made me feel like I was their only patient.

March 11th, 2017
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Aston and his staff are beyond amazing. Dr. Aston is a true artist and did the most fantastic snd subtle rhinoplasty. He listened to me and did exactly what he had promised he would. My recovery was smooth and I could not be happier with the results (even just 10 days after surgery.).

February 25th, 2017
Always listen to Dr. Aston's advice. He is an artist and you will not be disappointed. He has been my doctor for 30 years.

February 25th, 2017
Before my procedure Dr. Aston called to tell me ' not to worry that he would take very good care of me'. That is the type of personal care he offers to his patients. After the procedure Dr. Aston checks on his patients as well as offers his telephone number to call if any questions need to be addressed. He gives incredible 'service' in an era of , in my opinion, that 'service is dead'. Not only a renowned plastic surgeon, Dr, Aston is an attractive well mannered gentleman. His skills and experience far exceed others in his profession.

February 19th, 2017
Dr. Sherrell Aston--A modern-day Michaelangelo!
I had a most perfect and wonderful experience with Dr. Aston from beginning to end. He is sensitive, tactfull, caring, professional, and brilliant at what he does. He is a skilled artist/craftsman. A modern-day Michaelangelo who does more for mankind than he did, as he sculpts flesh instead of marble. I put my complete confidence in him, and Dr. Aston does not disappoint. I am so happy and pleased with his work, and I would gladly recommend him. Everyone of his staff, and all who attended me at MEETH, were not only professional, but extremely competent, caring and attentive to my every need and concern. 5-Star service!

February 8th, 2017
Dr Aston made my dream come true
Fabulous staff ! Amazing doctor. I have always dreamed about having rhinoplasty done. As soon as I met Dr Aston I knew he was the one. He made me feel so confident about my decision. I met him on a Thursday and booked surgery for the following Tuesday. Its exactly one week later and I look amazing. Dr Aston really is a magician.

February 4th, 2017
Very happy, should have done sooner
Dr. Aston and his full staff were an absolute pleasure. They were generous with their time so I could be comfortable with the procedure. Debbie and Jane were available to answer all my questions. Dr. Aston checked in with me the night before the surgey and personally called my family following the procedure. The post-op snd recovery were very smooth and even easier than I anticipated. I sm very happy with my results. I still look like myself, but with a refined appearance.