Dr. Sherrell Aston MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

April 8th, 2017
perfect nose
made me feel like I was their only patient.

March 11th, 2017
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Aston and his staff are beyond amazing. Dr. Aston is a true artist and did the most fantastic snd subtle rhinoplasty. He listened to me and did exactly what he had promised he would. My recovery was smooth and I could not be happier with the results (even just 10 days after surgery.).

February 25th, 2017
Always listen to Dr. Aston's advice. He is an artist and you will not be disappointed. He has been my doctor for 30 years.

February 24th, 2017
Before my procedure Dr. Aston called to tell me ' not to worry that he would take very good care of me'. That is the type of personal care he offers to his patients. After the procedure Dr. Aston checks on his patients as well as offers his telephone number to call if any questions need to be addressed. He gives incredible 'service' in an era of , in my opinion, that 'service is dead'. Not only a renowned plastic surgeon, Dr, Aston is an attractive well mannered gentleman. His skills and experience far exceed others in his profession.

February 19th, 2017
Dr. Sherrell Aston--A modern-day Michaelangelo!
I had a most perfect and wonderful experience with Dr. Aston from beginning to end. He is sensitive, tactfull, caring, professional, and brilliant at what he does. He is a skilled artist/craftsman. A modern-day Michaelangelo who does more for mankind than he did, as he sculpts flesh instead of marble. I put my complete confidence in him, and Dr. Aston does not disappoint. I am so happy and pleased with his work, and I would gladly recommend him. Everyone of his staff, and all who attended me at MEETH, were not only professional, but extremely competent, caring and attentive to my every need and concern. 5-Star service!

February 8th, 2017
Dr Aston made my dream come true
Fabulous staff ! Amazing doctor. I have always dreamed about having rhinoplasty done. As soon as I met Dr Aston I knew he was the one. He made me feel so confident about my decision. I met him on a Thursday and booked surgery for the following Tuesday. Its exactly one week later and I look amazing. Dr Aston really is a magician.

February 4th, 2017
Very happy, should have done sooner
Dr. Aston and his full staff were an absolute pleasure. They were generous with their time so I could be comfortable with the procedure. Debbie and Jane were available to answer all my questions. Dr. Aston checked in with me the night before the surgey and personally called my family following the procedure. The post-op snd recovery were very smooth and even easier than I anticipated. I sm very happy with my results. I still look like myself, but with a refined appearance.

January 31st, 2017
Very professional Great work.

January 29th, 2017
Dr Aston was very accomodating and understanding when I was not happy with the results of my first proicedure right from the beginning he said he wanted to make me happy my procedure was redone again and I am much happier with results Dr Aston is a perfectionist and does excellent work.

January 21st, 2017
Dr Aston and his staff are wonderful, caring, and professional. Highly recommended.

January 15th, 2017
Dr. Aston and his staff are awesome. It's day 3, post browlift surgery. I came in to Dr. Aston's office for my 1st post-op visit and, without exaggeration, you would never believe that I had browlift surgery 3 days ago. Day 1, post op, I actually looked great (minor swelling on forehead with no bruising). I felt so pretty that I even wore makeup! Day 2 post op, the minor swelling was a bit more pronounced because it was resolving downward (as is typical with any facial swelling) and I had a very slight bruise near my eye corner (but again, barely noticeable). Day 3, post op, I took public transportation to Dr. Aston's office, with no facial coverings or makeup. Not only was I amazed at my day 3 post-op look, I think Dr. Aston and staff were equally amazed. I anticipate that I will look even better when my stitches are removed in 4 more days. Kudos to Dr. Aston, his magical surgery, and his wonderful staff. They are the VERY BEST!

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Aston is a wonderful doctor and so is his staff. My experiences with his practice both in the office and in the hospital have been excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Aston.