A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Baker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Baker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Comanche County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Sue Baker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sherri S. Baker practice?
- Dr. Sherri Baker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sherri Baker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lawton, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Pediatric Specialists.