Dr. Sherri Barclay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherri Barclay?

March 14th, 2016

Loved Everyone!

Everyone was so friendly. And we managed to get in with three kids in about 5 minutes and were seen right away. My daughter loved the hippo exam table. It was a great experience!

February 12th, 2016

Rude staff

I have never been to a pediatrician office and been so dissatisfied with the care. Dr. Barclay is a good Dr but the rest of the staff were rude and unhelpful. Unfortunately they are the ones we dealt with and never saw the Dr. We will have to change to a new pediatrician.

April 15th, 2013

saddened

The Doctor is someone who you would want to be friends with. However the staff including the office manager is rude as they come. I have filled out papers every time we visited there and theyalways say the same thing we do not have any paperwork on you and make you fill out paperwork on every visit. The office manager also insisted on me giving her my credit card or signed blank check in advance as though I was going to run out without paying. Front Staff is the worst I have ever had to deal with.

September 24th, 2012

Simply the Best !

The only thing i have to say about her is that in Overall Jordan's place pediatrics is the best !!!Doctor, PA, NP they are the best and i appreciate everything they do for my child..

July 18th, 2012

The Doctor is great if you can get to see her. The staff is weird and rude, treat you like dirt.

August 16th, 2010

I love love love Dr. Barclay, but yes the front is VERY rude. Including the office manager. After one office sent paperwork 3 times I had to personally take it there. Also 4x I have been in there and our appt has disappeared. They treat not only me, but from what I have seen other people rude all the time. Like us walking in have inconvenienced them. So today I asked why this was all happening. Its all he said, she said, but in the end they "dismisses" us. Again I love Dr. Sherri, she treats all the kids awesome, listens to everything you have to say, bt just the front is the problem. I will miss her as my kids Dr., but I guess change must happen :)

March 17th, 2010

I love Dr. Sherri but have several awful experience with her rude front. I was told the problem had been handled but this is not the case. My son had fever of 103.6 and for 2 days they would not see him although I had a co-worker who went 20 min after I had left with a walk in and had gotten seen. Time to change doctors.

October 16th, 2008

A Doctor that cares

I have no complaints. She has always taken care of my children like her own. She even spoils them like her own. If she can not handle the problem in such a small Hospital or does not have the equipment here she will not hesitate to send you to another hospital that can take care of you. She listens and takes into consideration a mothers "gut feeling".

June 28th, 2017