Dr. Sherri Blackstone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherri Blackstone?

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I love everything about Dr. Sherri Blackstone, my husband and I have been going to her for years. she is the best there is and we would not change to another Doctor. is a matter of face she is a 10 not a 5...

Preferred physician

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Sherri pays great attention to detail. She spends a lot of time reviewing all aspects of care.

Loved her!

Posted on January 24th, 2015

Saw Dr. Blackstone for the first time. She is great! I was there a long time but it was worth it. She spent a lot of time with me and really listened to all the pieces of my medical history. She was understanding and informative. I really appreciate doctors who genuinely want to help you and she does!

Outstanding

Posted on December 7th, 2012

I am in my 50s and have been to a lot of doctors over the years. Dr. Blackstone undoubtedly is the best I have ever encountered. Very friendly with a ...

great doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Dr. Blackstone is absolutely wonderful. I am a patient and then brought my sister who has Downe's syndrome is afraid of doctors. Dr. Blackstone is amazing with her. I am grateful that my family doctor referred me to her.

Posted on November 8th, 2017