Dr. Sherri Blanchard MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Gillette, WY

2.7

November 21st, 2015
Recovered
We feel your staff created a hostile environment and placed all fault upon the patient when they defended themselves against unprofessional and demeaning behavior. We feel you then tried to effect our future care from other associates. You taught my family we have no real rights when we leave our home, except to avoid places of business such as yours. We are thankful for those in the medical community who provide care without bias or prejudice. I am sure dealing with patients at their weakest is not always easy. I also believe you have one of the most important jobs there is and may not get the appreciation you deserve. I believe that no one, patients included, has the right to abuse another. I also believe though that hostility and negativity to one at their weakest is a horrible environment to create. We hold no hard feelings and only hope that in the future all positions will be valued and human decency is shown to all. I know in my heart we were not treated with an ounce of respect or human compassion. Most of all we learned to move on, forgive, and have faith that there are those in our medical community that will provide only the best care. In the future, we hope discrimation against a family will never happen again or that an entire family will be judged as swift and harsh as we were without an opportunity to share their perspective of what happened.

February 25th, 2014
Unsympathetic to disability
From the moment I checked in I received rudeness, ignorance, demeaning, and insensitive comments. A parent of a child with a disability truly does the best they can and to receive no compassion from checking in to throughout the appointment was quite disappointing.