Dr. Sherri Burke DO Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

November 9th, 2015
I think Dr Burke is excellent. She spends a lot of time getting my daughter to participate in her examination and she is very thorough. She is kind and has great bedside manner -- so much so that she has won over my children AND me!

April 4th, 2015
Dr. Burke does not listen to the parents concerns with it comes to their children. We started seeing her when my daughter was first born. After crying out to her several times about concerning issues with my daughter I finally went against her will and took her to the ER. My daughter had a severe medical problem. I even had the ER doctor and nurses question me if I had ever taken my daughter to a doctor since her health was so severe. I did and we actually saw Dr. Burke several days before the incident and called her the day of the ER visit. My daughter spent a week in the hospital and we never saw Dr. Burke one time. I would not ever recommend Dr. Burke to anyone!

February 18th, 2014
ms
I was very pleased with Dr. Burke, My son really likes her. She makes the patient feel good. She gives the parents enough information to work with. She answers all questions. I did not see her when my son was an infant I would see her when my doctor was not available but my son had gotten older by then. She was excellent.

June 28th, 2012
I have been with Dr. Burke for several years now, and finally making the switch to see someone else. I should have done it sooner. Her lack of knowledge of breastfeeding, as well as her lack of respect for parents who do not wish to allow their babies to cry it out at 1 month old have finally made me want to move on after having our second child. The method is not for all parents and the American Academy of Pediatrics has even stated that it is not recommended because of the risk of failure to thrive. Infants need to eat on demand, not left to cry and not be nurtured. She really needs to do a better job of staying up with current research as a lot of her advice is very outdated. If you are at all into attachment parenting, this is not the doctor for you.

October 22nd, 2009
Great Pediatrician!
Dr. Burke is a skilled pediatrician and is great with my children. She goes the extra mile and gets involved actually making a positive impact on kid's lives, not just when they're sick, but also during well-visits. I highly recommend her!