A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Carney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Carney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carney graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Carney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Carney MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri Carney practice?
- Dr. Sherri Carney has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Carney practices Internal Medicine near Westlake, OH.
See Westlake Internists.