A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Donat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Donat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donat
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Donat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Donat, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Donat graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Machele Donat FACS and MD is a female Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. S M. Donat practice?
- Dr. S Donat has 1 office location.
Dr. S Donat practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.