Dr. Sherri Donat Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sherri Donat?

January 19th, 2017

Great Surgeon! Compassionate and efficient.

I was able to obtain an appointment in less than a week from the initial phone conversation. Once the diagnostic was confirmed (kidney cancer), she scheduled the surgery in 2 weeks time. She was very efficient, took all the time to explain the procedure, risks, etc. The surgery was a success, and now, after 3 years, I am feeling great. The scar is barely visible and a miracle of modern surgery. I do not have enough words to thank her for the fantastic work she has done! Highly, highly reccomended!

January 15th, 2017

One of the best

I saw Dr Donat for a 2nd opinion regarding the need for post-op chemotherapy after a bladder cancer was surgically removed. Dr Donat did a thorough intake and used evidence based medicine to guide me to the right choice. I could not be more satisfied. My only wish is that I had gone to her first.

April 2nd, 2016

bladder cancer

Dr Donat was very rude to me on many occasions.... She doesn't like you to question her decisions and can be quite callous... She basically told me that if I didn't like it there, I should go elsewhere and I did.

January 8th, 2016

Brusque and impatient person. lacks sympathy. rushed and distracted.

March 31st, 2011

urethral cancer

Dr. Donat saved my life when I was given a tiny window of survival.She, and her team, have been amazing before, during and after that ordeal.They don't come any better. Oh, she's very pleasant, kind and patient, too.

April 21st, 2017