Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 23rd, 2013

DR. Graf, is awesome. She is prompt but takes the time to explain things. I would highly recommend her services. You will appreciate her professionalism and great bedside manner.

Dec 4th, 2010

Dr. Graf delivered my baby via c-section. I measured ahead my entire pregnancy (4-6 weeks), had polyhydramnios, was borderline diabetic and multiple ultrasounds confirmed a large baby. She and Dr. Harris both told me my baby was big, but not abnormally large. My baby was almost 11 lbs at birth. They never once mentioned the possibility of a cesarean. I felt so unprepared. I would never recommend these physicians or providence hospital (the nurses were horrible).

Straight talk, to the point, but delivered with care. show details Straight talk, to the point, but delivered with care.
Mar 8th, 2010

I've always enjoyed going to this office. Every concern I have is treated as a valid concern, yet not with anxiety or a sense of impending doom. Yet if there is potential "bad news" it is addressed directly and compassionately. The entire staff is friendly, personable, genuinely concerned in me as a person and very helpful in all areas of navigating the medical world, from appointments, procedure questions, and billing issues. I always enjoy going to this office, and that's hard to say about an OB/GYN visit!

Jan 27th, 2010

i love her

Dec 17th, 2009

Very personalbe, takes time with you and answers all questions.

Nov 18th, 2009

she has her strong opinions, but respects you and isn't a pushy doctor. I really like her

Apr 30th, 2009

Dr. Graf is a wonderful doctor. She delivered my son via c-section and did a great job. We plan to see Dr. Graf again with all of our future babies. We highly recommend her!