A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen-Bundy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen-Bundy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen-Bundy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hansen-Bundy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmontholston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Linn Hansen-Bundy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Hansen-Bundy practice?
- Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.