Learn more about Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen-Bundy
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen-Bundy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen-Bundy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hansen-Bundy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Wellmont Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmontholston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Linn Hansen-Bundy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Hansen-Bundy practice?
- Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sherri Hansen-Bundy practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.