Learn more about Dr. Sherri Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Hansen, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Hansen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hansen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri M Hansen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sherri M. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Sherri Hansen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherri Hansen practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.