A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Jonas-Lazin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Jonas-Lazin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Jonas-Lazin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jonas-Lazin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jonas-Lazin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri Adrienne Jonas-Lazin MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sherri A. Jonas-Lazin practice?
- Dr. Sherri Jonas-Lazin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherri Jonas-Lazin practices Internal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Bradenton Internists.