Dr. Sherri Laubach MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lakewood, CO

4.9

February 11th, 2017
My girls and I were Dr Laubach patients many years ago she is a great doctor Now we all live in Grand Junction Colorado The health care here is horrible Wish she were here the healtj care here is lousy Wish she was here
Josie Paff

January 26th, 2017
Dr Laubach was our dr for more than 15 years. I have never had a more compassionate dr. We never felt rushed when she saw us. She remembered our family and as a matter of fact, over the course of time all of our children and grandchildren came to use her as their personal physician. I highly recommend Dr. Sherri Laubach to anyone looking for an excellent, caring doctor.

October 27th, 2011
Excellent Physician
Dr. Laubach is an excellent family practice physician. She always puts her patients first and gets to know them and their health history. She is intelligent, compassionate and honest. I would highly recommend her.

May 25th, 2011
Absolutely the BEST
Dr. Laubach has been my doctor for 35 years. I wouldn't see anyone else AND my grown children, who have grown up with her, wouldn't see anyone else. She listens, is approachable, is reachable, non-judgemental and honestly cares. She stays current with the newest information and has the experience to know where it fits into the diagnosis.I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good family practicioner.

August 20th, 2009
Administrative Officer
She is very easy to talk to and spends time with you. Not just in and out, actually wants to know what's going on with your health and in your life.