A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sherri Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Levin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hosp -Memorial City, Houston, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sherri S. Levin practice?
Dr. Sherri Levin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.