A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sherri Alderman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sherri Alderman, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alderman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Alderman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sherri L Alderman MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sherri L. Alderman practice?
- Dr. Sherri Alderman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sherri Alderman practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Portland Pediatricians.