Dr. Sherri Maetozo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

August 4th, 2015
Caring and Compassionate Dr.
I have seen Dr. Maetoza for 12 years. I have yet to have anything but positive experiences visiting the office, including her office staff as well as her nurse practitioner. Yes, there is often a wait longer than 10 minutes, but i believe this is due to her taking time with each patient's needs as well as emergencies that often arise.

August 13th, 2013
Very caring nurse practioner
Ms. Weaver is a knowledgeable and caring nurse practioner. I usually request her for exams as her paps are painless compared to Dr. M's. She has helped me to understand my body better thanks to her taking time to explain answers to my concerns and suggestions to improve my health.

May 29th, 2013
Worst experience I have had with a doctors office
Horrible experience with the front desk, would not refer.

May 15th, 2012
excellent doctor!
Definitely recommend. Thorough, caring, skillful!

October 11th, 2010
Refused Treatment, Rude NP
Due to an abnormal PAP and condition, it was recommended I get follow-up PAPs every 6 months until two consecutive results were normal. Upon moving to St. Aug. I went to Dr. Maetozo as a new patient for a follow-up PAP. Those results came back normal. My next one was scheduled around the time I had an appt. scheduled with my primary care doctor, so I informed Dr. Maetozo's receptionist of my intentions to have my GP do this PAP and that I would have the results sent from the other Dr. When the abnormal results were sent over, I called to request Dr. Maetozo to review and advise/schedule a recommended follow-up treatment visit.Her nurse, Georgiann Weaver, called me back and very rudely informed me Dr. Maetozo would no longer provide treatment to me since I had the PAP done at my GP's office. I wonder if Dr. Maetozo is aware that her nurse is turning away business and ruining her reputation. I certainly will be finding a new GYN, with a caring, friendly and compassionate staff.

July 22nd, 2009
The nurse practitioner was great
I never saw the actually doctor which was a first in my history of doctors' visit. It was my first time at that office. Though it was a really long wait the nurse practitioner was really nice and informative.